SAFETY OF CONSTRUCTION SITESAcademic Year 2018/2019 - 3° Year
Credit Value: 12
Scientific field: ICAR/11 - Building production
Taught classes: 80 hours
Exercise: 40 hours
Term / Semester: One-year
The course is about the security design and management in temporary and mobile construction sites with particular attention on the contents of Legislative Decree 81/08. It will be provided a front formation which, starting from the information provided by the Community directives, allows to develop skills in coordinating activities for worksite safety. It will develop a training exercise with the detailed elaboration of all the documents of the coordinator for security at design and execution.
Detailed Course Content
- The basic legislation on safety at construction sites.
- The legislation concerning the safety aspects and health at work.
- The law about health and safety in the workplace.
- The subjects of the company prevention system: the duties, the obligations, the civil and penal responsibility.
- Methodologies for the identification, analysis and assessment of risks.
- The laws about public works.
- The penalties and inspection procedures.
- The personal protective equipment and safety signs.
- The safety organization of the site, the management at construction sites, the building site layout.
- The schedule of works.
- The minimum contents of the PSC and the POS. Drafting and examples.
- The methodological criteria for:
a) the development of the PSC;
b) the development of the POS;
c) the preparation of the dossier;
d) the analysis of the security costs.
- The documents wrote by outsourcers, enterprises, security coordinators.
- Giuseppe Semeraro, “Il cantiere sicuro. Tecnica della prevenzione infortuni nei cantieri edili e di ingegneria civile. Aggiornato al Decreto del “Fare” D.L. n.69/2013 convertito con L.98/2013”. EPC EDITORE, Roma 2013
- Danilo G.M. De Filippo, “Il coordinatore per la sicurezza nel cantiere”. MAGGIOLI EDITORE, Santarcangelo di Romagna (RN) 2015
- Andrea Bassi, “I costi della sicurezza in edilizia”. MAGGIOLI EDITORE, Santarcangelo di Romagna (RN) 2015